That is the number of times that I repeat the same thing every. single. day.
Do you have your work done?
Have you practiced the piano?
Does Noah have food and water?
Are all of your chores done?
Over. And over. And over.
ALL DAY LONG.
And so this is why on the 3rd day of November I got so very frustrated that I dumped the entire contents of everyone's candy bag into the garbage.
I did warn them first.
It was better than the screaming, raging fit that was simmering inside me.
Their response? We deserved that.
And then they finished their work.
Favorite Part Of The Day
2 days ago


4 comments:
YAY!!! Way to find an appropriate natural consequence! You are the wizard master!
I do want to be JUST LIKE YOU when I grow up. Candy is the root of all evil!
Ha! Well no more meltdowns or cavities!
Yay for you!!!
Post a Comment