1. If blog posts could go automatically from my brain to the computer (complete with pictures) I would be a prolific blogger indeed! I have three posts in draft mode as we speak. I just need time to finish and post.
2. I have no idea how I am going to balance all that is going to be required of me in my life. Lots of prayers is what I am thinking.
3. I have 2 photo shoots waiting to be edited and ordered.
4. We have one full week of school left and I am having a hard time mustering the concentration and effort that I will need to get to the finish line.
5. I START MY NEW JOB TODAY!!!! I am an employee again for the first time in 11 years.
Favorite Part Of The Day
2 days ago


7 comments:
A new job? Wow. What will you be doing? That is a bit scarey, but exciting too. Good luck. :)
You have always been uber-busy and now it will get even more off-the-hook! I will add you to my prayers...oh wait...I already do! Well, I will pray that you find a good balance that works for you and your family. There is a way to get it all done...most of the time. You'll find it.
Praying for you always!
I wondered if that was up 'cause I didn't see you at the flight today! Your girls looked like they had a GREAT time!! All smiles!!!
Good luck Heather with your NEW job. Enjoy yourself!!!!!!! Lots of love, Aunt Tammy
1. I agree. :)
2. good luck wishes :)
3. sounds neat!
4. more good luck wishes!
5. congrats! what's the job?
Fun! Where will you be working? And I loved the post about Madi getting her ears pierced!
Post a Comment