I like you because you’re my sister. ~ Kamiryn
You are very dramatic which can be fun when I pretend to karate chop you and
you fall over. ~Danelle
Miranda, you were born older than me. It has been my great privilege to watch you grow, learn, develop and become the beautiful young woman that you are now. I am so very blessed that you are my firstborn daughter. ~Mom
You are smart. ~Kamiryn
You are fun to play with and you always pick out good movies.. ~Madison
Miranda, I am so impressed with you and your ability, intelligence and brilliance at being a student and young woman who thirsts for the written word. Given a book versus television you choose the book. You are awesome. ~Pops
You are a great storyteller. ~Madison and Danelle
I like you because you can be funny sometimes. ~Kamiryn
I can always count on you to help me with whatever I need. You baby-sit, make dinner, clean house, plan parties, homeschool sisters, bake fabulous chocolate chip cookies and more. I hope you know how incredible it is that I can depend on you. ~Mom
You are a good babysitter because you let me read at the table. ~Danelle
You are beautiful beyond words. I probably don’t tell you this often enough (because you usually brush me off and don’t believe me), but it is true. You are amazingly beautiful from the inside out. I love that you are a daughter of God and that you know that about yourself. My wish for you is for you to ALWAYS believe in yourself and recognize your divine potential and God given talents and beauty. I love you. ~Mom
Miranda, I love you and I love that you are becoming such a bright young woman. You get your good looks from your mom but I occasionally see glimpses of myself in you and I am pleased that you’ve gotten the best from both of us. I love you kid. ~Pops
You are just my best friend. ~Danelle
Kewpie
3 days ago


4 comments:
Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
;( <----happy tears, just a wee bit emotional over this day!
Love the ways you all made Miranda's birthday special and memorable - just like her! My favorite of the family's 13 reasons was Danelle's comment, "You are just my best friend." Catches my heart. Sisters are a blessing. Happy golden birthday, Miranda!
Nae, not golden bithday yet...2 more years. :)
Oops - I was thinking of Abby's golden birthday coming up in 4 months!!
Post a Comment