
One day right after the next. So goes the Christmas season. I am still working hard to be in the moment and to enjoy each story, movie, craft, project, cookie, program and Christmas carol. I am continuing to cross things off of my list, make plans and spend time with those that are nearest and dearest to me. Tonight I watched the Wildcats graduate and earlier today I went "shopping" at the most awesome new store that the girls spent 3 hours setting up in the basement. I finished our Christmas card and am nearly done with our letter. I have started wrapping gifts and am nearly done with my shopping. We've had a fun December. Some of the highlights so far include:
*Baking cookies
*Dani's birthday and sleepover with Kaytlyn
*Miranda's first friend "just because" sleepover
*AAUW Christmas party
*Reading our favorite stories together
*Going to Fargo with Derek and looking forward to the 2 more trips that I have planned this month!
*Photo shoots
*Visiting with friends and family
*Starting classes at Phatty Natties again
*Going to see the Princess and the Frog with my girls
*Finding out that I am having a new nephew
*Leading the December Watch mom's night out meeting
*Having lots of good homeschool days
*Madi finally reading chapter books on her own
*Kamiryn learning to read and reading the first 5 Bob books on her own
*Snow
*daily blogging


3 comments:
That little Abram has sure come a long way!! I'm so glad you have been working on being "in the moment". It sure does make a difference. I need to do that a little more instead of just trying to get through it all.
*sniff sniff* snot running down my face...
Oh My Goodness...LOVE!!!!!!
Can I order this in a 5x7?
I've enjoyed your December daily posts. :) I was wondering where you got the beads for the ornaments. Somewhere here in town perhaps?! I remember making those when I was a little girl and would love to make them with my kids! Do you have a pattern to follow for the snowflakes? Do you connect the wires somehow in the middle to make them? They are beautiful! You're inspiring me to reach out to my neighbors -- we have in the past, but haven't for a while now. Thank you!
Post a Comment