Today-
Kami:Madi has playdates with Ethan SO often.
Madi: That's because we are bff's.
Kami: But Ethan already has a bff. Bee's.
Madi: Actually bee's are his 2nd bff. No wait, his 4th.
Me: (thinking in my head....????)
Madi: His 1st is God, then his family, then me and then the bee's.
Yesterday-
We had just dropped off a load at the Goodwill and the following conversation ensued.
Kami: I thought we were going to have a yard sale.
Me: Well we were, but I changed my mind. We are donating our stuff instead.
Kami: Why?
Me: Well, yard sales are just so much work and we kinda missed out on having one this summer. Maybe we'll try again next year but for now we just had to get rid of the extra stuff.
Kami: But Mom, you just don't know how much fun a yard sale can be!
Kewpie
3 days ago


5 comments:
Ahhhh...and Madi sure does know her BFF well, those are the exact order of his BFF's :)
I'm glad you are writing this down. You'll be so happy you did. Jo is still saying stuff that cracks me up!!
Oh, yard sales sound like so much work. Good for you. And really, how do we get so much stuff?
Priceless!
Hi Heather! Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting my blog. I am kinda new to all this! Good luck on your 10k, it's crazy what we put ourselves thru, but it's fun! Right now I am working toward a half marathon....never thought those words would come out of my mouth! Anyway, thanks again, and stop back again soon!
Maggie
PS. Your kids are cute! I love all the picture! :)
Post a Comment