We had a great time last night with my Mom and Dad (Ron) and Dad (Lloyd), Grandpa Frank, Shirley, Salena and Steven and the boys and all of us at a Red Hawks game in Fargo, ND.
After the game. Some of our group had left already.
The real reason we drove an hour and paid $10 each to see the game. According to Salena, anyway.
Have a blessed, safe and happy Independence Day on this Glorious 4th of July!


4 comments:
Great way to stat the weekend. I hope the weather holds for the reat of it. See you Monday!!
Ahhhh...what great pictures I love them!!! :)
I didn't see a contact email. I would like to invite you to join our new blog for "Song Yet Sung" by James McBride. It will be an open forum for a review of this book and others as we progress. If you are interested please check us out at: agoodreadbookreview.blogspot.com
We are still waiting on book orders, hopefully they will be in this week and we can proceed.
Hope to hear from you,
Pam
A fellow blogger and book lover
How fitting to start your 4th of July enjoying America's favorite pastime!
Post a Comment