skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Kamiryn had an accident today during a school field trip and lost the tips of her index and middle fingers of her left hand. Please pray for a full recovery and NO INFECTION. I know that Heavenly Father can do anything He wants to. I am grateful for the blessings that we have already had: I was there when it happened, we had an amazing nurse, we live in a small town and I was only 2 minutes from the hospital and she was seen and treated immediately, the bone was miraculously unharmed (the biggest blessing of all!), and she was the most amazing patient that I have EVER seen. I am positive that she has super powers. More likely she had Heavenly Help. I am humbled and grateful for these blessings, but I would also love to see my little girl with perfect fingers once again. This may not happen but I do know that through God ANYTHING is possible. We will be fasting for her recovery this Sunday. If you'd like to join us in this we would love any and all prayers on her behalf. Please pray that she will maintain the amazing attitude that she has had so far, that we will be able to continue to manage her pain level, that the fingers and especially the bones will NOT get infected and that she will heal according to God's will. I love you all and appreciate the support I get from you. Thank you all.
7 comments:
Oh, Heather,
I am SO sorry this happened.
I am praying for Kami and for her Mama, too.
I was in awe over Kami's amazing attitude last night. We all have her in our prayers and the whole OLV school will be praying for her this morning. We ask God for His healing to touch Kami.
Heather,
I was so sad to hear the news of your little Kamryn. I know Lori wishes she could have been there with you yesterday to sit with you and hug your little girl she is so fond of! I need to thank you for being such an amazing women in my sisters life! I know she is ok while she is away from me, because of you! SO thank you and I am sending my speedy recovery vibes your way! I will keep you all in my prayers!
Oh my goodness. That sounds very tramatic. What on earth happened?
Call and put her name in the temple and remember a blessing. I'm sure she'll be fine.
I'll remember her in my prayers.
We will be praying for a speedy recovery with no pain and strength for you and her!!!
My little Kamiryn is such a trooper. I am so impressed with her moxy. She is one tough little princess. I can't wait to see you all today.
She is doing so well!
Post a Comment