eta: The stuff in red is what I actually got done! Phew! It was a long day. And tomorrow is just as busy! I'll try hard to get a birthday post in for Madi. She is 8 tomorrow! Okay. Got to go. Bed time!
I have to:
get my day started :)
get Kamiryn off to school
get lab work done
homeschool girls
keep laundry going
iron all the clean clothes that will be used as costume pieces for the show (Derek and the girls did this one!)
pick Kamiryn up early for a haircut
take Miranda and Kamiryn to Carla's
take Kamiryn back to school
upload pictures and clear a card (kinda)
find 3 more plastic headbands and finish making mouse ears for Razzle Dazzle
get everything ready to go to the theatre tonight
pay bills (not very much fun anyway!)
shop for Madi's birthday tomorrow
tidy up around here...company's coming...TOMORROW!
pick Kamiryn up from school
get Miranda and Danelle to book bunch
do hair, make-up and jewelry for the dress rehearsal tonight
feed everyone
dress rehearsal
body boot camp (darn it!)
round up my crew and their crap
make it home before I collapse.
Wish me luck! Have a great day everyone!


5 comments:
A crazy day. But one that should have shining rays of happiness everywhere.
Yikes!
Busy mom!!
Sounds like a midol moment to me. Good luck!
Good grief! Hope it all turned out well for you!! Missed ya in class tonight but figured "the show" was the reason. We are looking forward to the entertainment tomorrow evening.
Post a Comment