Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You know....it's that river in Egypt!!!!

Hello my fabulous friends! Today is going to be sunshiny and 70 degrees.

Somewhere.

I will be going to the lake for some fishing and relaxation.

In July.

For Dinner we will have burgers from the grill and fresh corn on the cob.

In my dreams.



Oh,uh....a little dose of reality?
Whyyyyy? (can you hear me whine?)
I'm telling you, it isn't pretty........

Today
3/25/2009
Hi: 31°
Snow with blowing and drifting snow. Snow accumulation 1 to 3 inches. Total snow accumulation 3 to 7 inches. Highs in the mid 20s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent.
Lo: 19°
Cloudy. Chance of light snow in the evening...then slight chance of light snow after midnight. Lows 15 to 20. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40 percent.

Can anyone tell me how to cage the lion and let out the lamb?

8 comments:

Charlene said...

I wonder if we can use our white buckets for those nasty lions!!!

the mom~ said...

And it's REALLY cold too, I was just out there and about froze to death, this damn crazy MN winter.

Nae said...

I am very familiar with that river! On the bright-side, only 1 more week and we can say good-bye to this whole month of March (& good riddance).

Lori said...

That's it. I'm moving to Florida...or New Mexico...or Belize...just anywhere warm!!!

kamesse said...

Come to California!

Heather said...

Karen, I am not sure who you are but is that in ivitation? Do you have a guest room? Will it fit all 5 of us? How soon can we come?

kamesse said...

Hi Heather... Salena's friend... your blog lurker... ;) Ahhhh, how I wish I had a guest room!! More like 1000sf and two crazy boys... the price to pay for the nice weather, lol.

Wendy said...

We just drove home from Utah. From Baker City to La Grand was horrible. Craig said it was the iciest road he has driven on in a while. We decided to get a room. Couldn't face the Blues at 10 pm after being in the car for more than 12 hours. (We started in Cedar City)

But when we got home, the daffodils were waving to us to welcome us home. I missed them blooming.