What a great day we had. There was more to it. I hope to post those pictures tomorrow. The sunshine is helping. I am feeling a bit less depressed and desperate.
And this cute kid helped.
He took me on a date tonight.
We walked to Dairyland from my mom's house. Just the two of us. He treated.
He started off with a $20 in his pocket and walked home with $19.
He kept telling me what a good date we had. Typical man....lol.
He just liked me 'cuz I was a cheap date. We shared a kid's twist. And when I say we, I mostly mean he. We had fun avoiding the puddles, watching the water slosh it's way into the drains and commenting on the ills of society....(darn litterbugs!).
And of course we discussed Darth Mal.
I was with Abram after all.



5 comments:
He even looks like a fun date. Even a miniman has money issues. I love it. He is a cutie patootie. And YAY for spring.
You are so very lucky!!! Have a couple of auntie dates for me!! Sometimes I wished I lived in Minnesota....oh my gosh I can't believe that just came out of my mouth!! LOL
Samantha....that was funny!
Way to keep the St. Patty's day party going all week long! So wonderful for you to be able to share that quality time with Abram - even if he won't buy you your own cone. :-)
That's my boy!!! ;)
Post a Comment