I love my husband, my daughters, my mom, both my dads, all of my siblings, nieces, nephews, my in-laws and all of those extended relatives. And I am grateful for each and every one of them. Truly I am. But if not for these ladies I'd need to be committed every February! This is a hard time of year for me. So I count my blessings. Here are four of them.
Kewpie
4 days ago


4 comments:
What a hot bunch of ladies we are ;) hehehe...
that was a fun night!
Awwww...what a sweet thing to say!! Ditto to everything you said, you guys have been a GREAT blessing in my life these past few months!! Love you guys!!
What a gorgeous group of friends you have. hehehe We are so lucky to have found each other!! I can't imagine this place without all those beautiful gals.
Thank you so much, Heather! You are a blessing to me as well!!
Post a Comment