skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well, they made it!!! All 4 of them and my nephew Ethan. And they are all pretty excited. Except for that Kamiryn girl who lamented under her breath all morning....."I hope I don't make it into the play....I hope I don't make it into the play". But make it into the play she did. And we are pretty darn excited for all of them. I'm sure that between now and April 19 we will be spending a lot of time at the theater. Boy am I glad that I'll have something to keep my busy while I sit and watch and wait.
5 comments:
me too, I'm gonna start the Twilight books ;)
HURRAY!! Of course, those talented girls made it into the play! Can't wait to cheer them on!!
Way to Go everyone!!! :)
I am SO excited to see the play. Congrats to the girls and Ethan!!
Yay for them!! Let me know when it happens so I can come cheer them on!!
Post a Comment