Madison's legs and/or feet fall asleep on almost every car ride longer than 20 minutes. Tonight was no exception. When we arrived at our destination Madi exclaimed "Oh no! My foot is asleep." Kamiryn piped up. "My feet are just a little tired!"
And on the way home we were talking about it being Veteran's Day and how thankful we are for those that have served. Derek's uncle Steve died in Vietnam and we have many family members that have served in various branch of the armed services including my brothers Marvin and Aaron. Veteran's Day discussion turned to talking about funerals. From the back seat I hear Kamiryn say. "Funerals are boring.....but the after funeral is kinda fun!"
Favorite Part Of The Day
2 days ago


3 comments:
I love that kid. After she finished blowing her nose on Sunday, she looked up at me with big sad puppy eyes and announced that now she had to breathe like Darla. Poor thing. I do hope you are keeping a journal of "Kamirynisms".
Thanks for making me smile this morning! Too cute!!
Oh Kami, that is great and I tend to agree with her on the last one...LOL
Post a Comment