Beautiful pic. You have sch a good eye. I love little surprises like that. Makes me really appreciate the gift of sight and the beauty of the colors around us.
I am a stay at home mom, attempting together with my hard working husband to raise our daughters in love and righteousness. Homeschool is part of that effort. Our girls are Miranda 16, Danelle 14, Madison 12 and Kamiryn is 10. I occasionally tend to over-react. At least I can laugh about it...right?
4 comments:
You took a great picture. It's great that nature can insert beauty in the most mundane of man's efforts.
Amazing photo, Heather! How wonderful that you noticed this beautiful flower when in our haste we typically don't acknowledge and celebrate nature.
Beautiful pic. You have sch a good eye. I love little surprises like that. Makes me really appreciate the gift of sight and the beauty of the colors around us.
pretty.
Post a Comment