Monday, September 29, 2008

A Good Time Was Had By All....

This weekend I went on a cultural trip with my local AAUW and we had so much fun!!! We went to see Little House on the Prairie at the Guthrie Theatre in downtown Minneapolis on Saturday. The play was absolutely fabulous!!! We all loved it so much and it was so much fun being in The Cities with two of my very best friends. We had dinner Saturday night with the AAUW group at BANK. The food was very good but not fabulous for the prices...(((holy cow!!!))) I loved brunch Sunday morning though at St.Paul Grill. The food, service, and atmosphere were all fabulous. Some other highlights of the trip were:
sitting in the jacuzzi without children
the beds, pillows and comforters in both hotels were fabulous
shopping in a real mall (even though I spent less than $20 there!)
the quick peak of the fabulous
Mill City Farmers Market outside the Guthrie (I definitely want to go back for that!)
the endless bridge at the Guthrie Theatre
Sushi at
Origami in downtown Minneapolis
hanging out and having fun with Salena and Renae
the beginning of the fall foliage
and so much more.....Seriously just a fabulous time! I really need to get away with my girlfriends more often than every 2 years. I'm thinking about every 6 months.
Who's in???

3 comments:

Nae said...

I'm in! Just need a little time for my checkbook to recover from the trip... :-) Loved all the laughs!!

Lori said...

Sign me up. You think I'll be able to convince Jim to let me out of his sight? LOL I'm glad you had fun.

Charlene said...

sounds fun to me! let me know!