skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Yesterday was the first official day of fall, but it was still a bit warm. Today feels like fall. It rained this morning so it is cool, cloudy and breezy. And there are leaves in my front yard. And apples on the tree in my back yard. And sweaters in my closet waiting to be worn. Oh how I do love fall.


5 comments:
What happens on Thursday?
If you're going to tell me that winter is starting Thursday...you'd better get out the ice pick.
Lori mean the rusty ice pick, it will work better :)
Ease up ladies....Thursday is supposed to be almost 80 degrees again!!! Not the fall weather that I love :(
And don't be hatin'.....
I LOVE FALL!!!
I keep thinking, "I NEED PUMPKINS!" I am sure we will get to see lots of fall color on the way to the cities. Only 2 more days!!! BTW, my favorite color is orange - how appropriate for a Fall lover. Soups on for tonight... Broccoli Cheese Soup - my mom is making it and bringing it today. Could this day be any better? Love your pics - they capture the moment!
Post a Comment