Monday, August 4, 2008

TO SISTERS AND SISTERFRIENDS.....

Hallmark just told me that yesterday was Friendship Day and tomorrow is Sisters' Day.
Who knew?
Well I wanted to just sit here at my computer and send each of you a beautiful Friendship Day card, but my list kept getting longer and longer. I am so very blessed to have the most wonderful girlfriends and sisterfriends and of course my actual, factual sister. So, in the interest of saving my time and sanity please know that if you are a woman in my life you are a blessing to me!!!
I love my girlfriends.....
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Life would be a dreary place indeed without our girlfriends and our sisters. You've made my life in MN most pleasant. I love you girl!

Nae said...

Back at 'cha, sisterchick!! Happy belated Friendship day! You're the best!!

the mom~ said...

Awwww...you know me all too well and sent me a card b/c I might have cried had I not got one, thanks sister! Hope you had a great sister day!

Christine said...

Happy Sister day to you. I just got back from a long trip to Utah and it is fun to catch up on your blog. I love you and even though I am only an actual "unfactual" sister...in my head you are real...but my head is a scary place too, so enter with caution.
Love your guts!
Christine