I took these pictures of Kamiryn a few weeks ago for her 5th birthday photo shoot. She was so willing and so cute! I cannot decide which one I love the best. Which one of the 5 is your favorite?
I think the series is great. If you were picking just one, I'd go for one that shows her beautiful face. But really, I'd be tempted to get a frame that has five spaces in the mat and do a study of her. I love the one with her running away and her foot is beautiful.
Wendy, I have several things in mind for the photos, but I was trying to choose one for wallets to hand out to family and friends. I think I'll go for #1 on that. I will frame one and scrapbook lots more. These are just 5 of about 100 from the shoot, so I have lots more to choose from. Thanks everybody for sharing your opinion.
#1 is probably my favorite. That cute smile looks like a contagious laugh and made me happy the second I saw it. Kami...YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! My son Shane thinks so too.
I am a stay at home mom, attempting together with my hard working husband to raise our daughters in love and righteousness. Homeschool is part of that effort. Our girls are Miranda 16, Danelle 14, Madison 12 and Kamiryn is 10. I occasionally tend to over-react. At least I can laugh about it...right?
7 comments:
Just one??? I like the first one. It shows her cute personality. I also love the third picture - a beautiful picture of her!
One, three and four are my favorties. Sorry couldn't choose just one!
I think the series is great. If you were picking just one, I'd go for one that shows her beautiful face. But really, I'd be tempted to get a frame that has five spaces in the mat and do a study of her. I love the one with her running away and her foot is beautiful.
What are you going to do with the picture?
What a beautiful little girl!!! I love #1 of course. Whenever I think of Kamiryn, that is how I see her. I am back and I'll call you guys tomorrow.
Wendy, I have several things in mind for the photos, but I was trying to choose one for wallets to hand out to family and friends. I think I'll go for #1 on that. I will frame one and scrapbook lots more. These are just 5 of about 100 from the shoot, so I have lots more to choose from. Thanks everybody for sharing your opinion.
#1 is probably my favorite. That cute smile looks like a contagious laugh and made me happy the second I saw it. Kami...YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! My son Shane thinks so too.
I love #5 a classic look. Very adoreable!!
Post a Comment