Instead you'll just have to take my word for it.
Ten years ago today:
*I was probably getting my hair done right about now. I had just had it cut and highlighted (for the first time!) the day before and I wanted really big hair for the wedding. I got it.
*I wore pantyhose with sandals for the first time in my life. And the last. EWWW!!!
*I was pregnant with Danelle.
*I looked like a piece of Bubble Yum bubblegum in my oh so pink Matron of Honor dress.
*Miranda was the cutest little flower girl ever!
*My grandad told me I was bossy for trying to keep people from just walking in and out of the Bride's dressing room. There were naked women in there for Pete's sake!!!
*My sister was the most beautiful bride ever! She looked like a VS model as she was slipping into her gown!!!
*I gained an awesome brother-in-law who has, in the course of the last 10 years:carried my babies in the baby Bjorn, babysat my girls countless times, acted interested when Salena insisted that I show him all of my new purchases that day, checked for intruders....more than once (remember, sometimes I over-react ;), spent a day at huge theme park with my then 5 year old Miranda, moved my sister half-way-across the country so that we could raise our kids together and so much more. Steven is a fabulous husband to my sister, a great dad to my nephews and a fun uncle for my daughters.
*After the wedding I danced until I thought my feet would fall off.
*Was a fabulous and memorable day. Thanks Salena and Steven for the memories.

Happy 10th Anniversary!!!


1 comment:
Awwwweeee....thanks for the TEARS running down my face while I'm at work! Thanks for the tribute and I agree Steven is quite the man!
Post a Comment