Chris, you could say that.... Kevin is a member of our "branch family". He is the son of my dear friend Lori. He teaches Gospel Doctrine, my girls love him, I had a great time doing his senior photo shoot and he's just a good kid. I hope he had a great birthday.
Heather, I am so relieved. I wasn't sure, I actually thought he was a teen movie star and that I wasn't in the "know" on the "in crowd"...well I am not, but at least I feel better that I shouldn't recognize him. He's cute, too bad my nieces live several miles away! And Gospel Doctrine WOW! He will be heads and tails above the rest at the MTC! I hope he had a great birthday too. Did you take that pic of him, so cute! You are great. I love the pic of Derek on the dock! Love you, Chris
I am a stay at home mom, attempting together with my hard working husband to raise our daughters in love and righteousness. Homeschool is part of that effort. Our girls are Miranda 16, Danelle 14, Madison 12 and Kamiryn is 10. I occasionally tend to over-react. At least I can laugh about it...right?
5 comments:
Happy birthday Kev!!!
Happy Birthday Kevin!
Is Kevin extended family? I don't know Kevin, but Happy Birthday!
Chris, you could say that.... Kevin is a member of our "branch family". He is the son of my dear friend Lori. He teaches Gospel Doctrine, my girls love him, I had a great time doing his senior photo shoot and he's just a good kid. I hope he had a great birthday.
Heather,
I am so relieved. I wasn't sure, I actually thought he was a teen movie star and that I wasn't in the "know" on the "in crowd"...well I am not, but at least I feel better that I shouldn't recognize him. He's cute, too bad my nieces live several miles away! And Gospel Doctrine WOW! He will be heads and tails above the rest at the MTC! I hope he had a great birthday too. Did you take that pic of him, so cute! You are great. I love the pic of Derek on the dock!
Love you,
Chris
Post a Comment