So I sent my two big girls to their FIRST EVER sleep away camp on Tuesday. I picked them up today. They LOVED it! I am so happy. I never went to camp and it always seemed like such a cool thing to do. My friends that did go always talked about it like it was the best thing ever. My girls seemed to have a really good time. And in very typical Miranda fashion, she can't wait untill she can go as a junior leader. For all of the obvious reasons. And Danelle? Right at home performing on the makeshift stage, leading song after song. I know that I will dream about pink pajamas and a moose with juice. Na na na na na na !


3 comments:
How awesome! I am glad you let them go, these are the memories that will last a lifetime! Glad to have them back though!!!
They look like they had so much fun! Just think in a year Miranda will be going to girls camp for a whole week!!!!
So cute! I love girls camp. I wish that we had been in four classes together Junior year instead. Then I could have probably talked you into camp. In heaven we will just plan our own gigantic girls camp....Salena, Charlene...are you game for a big heavenly big girls camp. Can you teach a photography shop at big girls camp Heather?
Post a Comment